Shipping & Returns
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item(s) is/are on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) is/are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
** Note: Lead times vary from supplier to supplier. Please see your product page for specific lead times.
Freight Shipping Policy:
We do everything we can to make sure that your package arrives in the same condition as the condition it came from the manufacturer. Any product damage or loss is the responsibility of the shipping company and not Kitchen Intrigue. Before you sign the waive bill, please make sure you inspect your package. Once you sign the waive bill, you sign away liability from us. Once you sign the waive bill and accept that shipment as non-damaged, we cannot accept a return.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage, you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
- We currently only ship to the 48 contiguous United States
- We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or Military APOs
- Most products ship UPS or FedEx.
- We partner with multiple resources to ship products for free. Usual ship times are estimates. Actual ship times may vary and are dependent on current stock levels.
- Product lead times are dependent on a shipping point and final delivery destination. Lead times are estimated on each product page.
- We are not responsible for shipping delays due to bad weather, information errors, late changes to orders, the fault of manufacturer, or delivery carrier.