Stone County Ironworks Sassafras Iron Triangle Pot Rack w/ Free Hooks
Stone County Ironworks Sassafras Iron Triangle Pot Rack with Free Hooks
Hand forged by blacksmiths in the USA
Wrought iron vines seem to come to life as this hand-textured piece gently catches and tosses light. Both the storage rack and the pot hooks seem to have grown from the frame. For a subtle look, choose Natural Black as shown above, or try any of our other finishes with a gold or copper accent for a more exquisite effect. Use our live chat to inquire about our other finishes.
- Wrought-iron shelf
- Six (6) canterbury pot rack hooks - hang pots and pans
- Hand-forged, detailed iron work
- Wall mounted
- Elegant, Rustic style
- Adjustable height
- Triangle shape
- Eco-Friendly - 100% Recycled Content
What is Included
- Pot Rack
- Ceiling Plate
Specifications & Dimensions
- Overall Dimensions: 35"W x 20"D x 17.5"H
- Chain Length: 12"
- Clearance to Ceiling: 12"
- Weight: 24 lbs
Wipe clean with dry cloth
Use a drill to mount into ceiling
Made in the USA
SKU: 904-070, 904-071
Shipping & Returns
**NOTE: See the General Shipping & Return Policy for further procedure guidelines in addition to this page.**
Stone County Ironworks Shipping:
Lead Times: ~ 4 - 6 weeks (Made to Order)
Stone County Ironworks Return Policy:
- You may return new, unopened items for a refund within 30 days of delivery.
- Expect to receive your refund within four weeks of shipping your package to Stone County designated return shipper.
- Custom Made and Custom Finished items not eligible for return.
- Product must be in the same condition as shipped.
- Product must be returned with original packaging.
- Product that is shipped un-assembled must be returned the same
- Product must be unused.
- Customer must have provided written notice of incomplete or damaged product within 48 hours of receipt.
- Non - resalable product is not returnable.
20% restocking fee will be deducted from refund for restocking.
Shipping for returns:
Customer is responsible for the cost and related shipping charges for returned item/order, which is deducted from refund.
Non-refundable freight charges:
Customer shall be responsible for outbound freight and handling charges incurred in connection with the original shipments of the Product.
- Nature of damage/defect should be noted i.e., shelf cracked, top smashed in corner, leg missing, etc.
- Please send photos via email.
- Because of the durable nature of iron, often times a damaged box does not indicate a damaged product.
- If you receive a damaged package, ask the shipper to let you inspect the product before signing.
- If the product is damaged, refuse the shipment and note the damage on the bill of lading.
- This will help us hold the shipper accountable for handling damages, and keep costs as low as possible.
Cancellations or any changes to an order must be noted i.e., item change, address change, etc.
We Also Recommend
Chris & Chris Pro Chef Kitchen Cart Work Station - Natural or Espresso
Chris & Chris Pro Chef Kitchen Island Food Prep Station with Granite Top
Chris & Chris Pro Chef Kitchen Island Prep Station with Granite Top - White