Stone County Ironworks Sassafras Forged Extender Hook - Multiple Sizes
Design is in the details. The Sassafras Extender Hook can be a subtle accent with its natural black finish. Inquire on our live chat for other iron finishes and accents, like gold and copper highlights that look wonderful on the single accent leaf of this hook.
- Sassafras Extender hook - for design and strong support
- Hand crafted by blacksmiths in USA
- Natural black finish
Specifications & Dimensions
- H (Top to Bottom) x W (Side to Side) x D (Front to Back)
- Overall Dimensions (8"): 8"H x 0.5"W x 4"D
- Overall Dimensions (10"): 10"H x 0.5"W x 5"D
- Overall Dimensions (12"): 12"H x 0.5"W x 18"D
- Weight: 1 lbs
Made in the USA
SKU: 901-527, 901-528, 901-529
Shipping & Returns
**NOTE: See the General Shipping & Return Policy for further procedure guidelines in addition to this page.**
Stone County Ironworks Shipping:
Lead Times: ~ 4 - 6 weeks (Made to Order)
Stone County Ironworks Return Policy:
- You may return new, unopened items for a refund within 30 days of delivery.
- Expect to receive your refund within four weeks of shipping your package to Stone County designated return shipper.
- Custom Made and Custom Finished items not eligible for return.
- Product must be in the same condition as shipped.
- Product must be returned with original packaging.
- Product that is shipped un-assembled must be returned the same
- Product must be unused.
- Customer must have provided written notice of incomplete or damaged product within 48 hours of receipt.
- Non - resalable product is not returnable.
20% restocking fee will be deducted from refund for restocking.
Shipping for returns:
Customer is responsible for the cost and related shipping charges for returned item/order, which is deducted from refund.
Non-refundable freight charges:
Customer shall be responsible for outbound freight and handling charges incurred in connection with the original shipments of the Product.
- Nature of damage/defect should be noted i.e., shelf cracked, top smashed in corner, leg missing, etc.
- Please send photos via email.
- Because of the durable nature of iron, often times a damaged box does not indicate a damaged product.
- If you receive a damaged package, ask the shipper to let you inspect the product before signing.
- If the product is damaged, refuse the shipment and note the damage on the bill of lading.
- This will help us hold the shipper accountable for handling damages, and keep costs as low as possible.
Cancellations or any changes to an order must be noted i.e., item change, address change, etc.
We Also Recommend