Stone County Ironworks Cedarvale Sideboard Table - Walnut Top
Cedarvale's strong lines and hammered textures, its softened edges and softened corners, brings to mind ancient artisans and carefully forged pieces handed down for generations. Ironworks still honors this tradition of careful craftsmanship; daily, their blacksmiths forge art furniture that can stand the test of time.
This sideboard table is perfect for the kitchen. It is available with either thick, beveled glass, or a finely crafted walnut top chamfered on its thick edge. The design is highly transitional, fitting nicely into almost any decor, from elegant to rustic, old world or even contemporary.
The iron-only piece is sturdy enough to support any top you have in mind. Shown and priced with a Walnut Top and Natural Black Iron Finish. See drop down menu for additional top options.
Iron Base: 48” W x 16” D x 36” H to 38” H (varies with top selection)
1. Use Drop Down Menu to pick an Option Group for each Category
2. Add To Cart
3. Leave a Detailed note of each Category and specific Option from Options Group on the ”Special instructions for seller" box (as pictures above). Example:
Table Top: Cherry
Iron Finish: Vintage Ivory
Iron Accent: Copper Accent
4. Check Out
**We will reply to you shortly via email with your:
- Purchased item details
Shipping & Returns
**NOTE: See the General Shipping & Return Policy for further procedure guidelines in addition to this page.**
Stone County Ironworks Shipping:
Lead Times: ~ 6 weeks (Made to Order)
Stone County Ironworks Return Policy:
- You may return new, unopened items for a refund within 30 days of delivery.
- Expect to receive your refund within four weeks of shipping your package to Stone County designated return shipper.
- Custom Made and Custom Finished items not eligible for return.
- Product must be in the same condition as shipped.
- Product must be returned with original packaging.
- Product that is shipped un-assembled must be returned the same
- Product must be unused.
- Customer must have provided written notice of incomplete or damaged product within 48 hours of receipt.
- Non - resalable product is not returnable.
20% restocking fee will be deducted from refund for restocking.
Shipping for returns:
Customer is responsible for the cost and related shipping charges for returned item/order, which is deducted from refund.
Non-refundable freight charges:
Customer shall be responsible for outbound freight and handling charges incurred in connection with the original shipments of the Product.
- Nature of damage/defect should be noted i.e., shelf cracked, top smashed in corner, leg missing, etc.
- Please send photos via email.
- Because of the durable nature of iron, often times a damaged box does not indicate a damaged product.
- If you receive a damaged package, ask the shipper to let you inspect the product before signing.
- If the product is damaged, refuse the shipment and note the damage on the bill of lading.
- This will help us hold the shipper accountable for handling damages, and keep costs as low as possible.
Cancellations or any changes to an order must be noted i.e., item change, address change, etc.
We Also Recommend