Stone County Ironworks Branch Sideboard Table - Glass Top
The Branch Collection is a masterful demonstration of design and superb craftsmanship. This collection gives the illusion that the hand-forged iron legs are literally growing from the ground taking on the shape of a captivating table. The iron stems reach out like tree limbs creating support for the table top and base shelf of your choice. This style of table is versatile and works well in a contemporary, rustic, or casual setting.
The Branch Sideboard Table is shown in a natural black finish but also available in any of our special finishes and accents. A hand rubbed bronze finish is especially complementing to the organic branches of this table adding richness and depth. This process is performed by the skillful hands of one Stone County Ironworks’ talented artisans. Every piece in this collection is an expression of true dexterity by the artisan who crafted it.
You are able to completely customize this table to accommodate your desired look and preference. The Branch Sideboard Table can be topped with one of our premium wood options or exquisite copper tops. If you prefer to showcase the open design and detail, you might consider selecting a glass option. As an interesting element, this collection allows you to select a combination of different table top and base shelf. Let this table be an authentic reflection of your style and personality. Shown and priced with a Glass Top and Natural Black Iron Finish.
NOTE: Bottom Shelf comes with Iron Base Only (see Customizable Features below for more details).
Iron Base: 43” W x 13” D x 27” H
Table Top: 50” W x 20” D
Base Shelf: 36” W x 10” D
**NOTE Other Customizable Features:
If you'd like to customize, Please add a note of desired item addition on the comment box labeled "Special instructions for seller" when Checking Out.
Finishes and Prices shown below. You will then be contacted via email regarding your Adjusted Price.
- Cherry: Add +$145.00
- Walnut: Add +$145.00
- Pecan Knotty Alder: Add +$145.00
- Timberline Knotty Alder: Add +$145.00
- Distressed Pine: Add +$106.00
- Honey Pine: Add +$106.00
- Oxblood Oak: Add +$106.00
- Clear Oak: Add +$106.00
- Pencil Edge Glass: Add +$189.00
- Hand Fired Hammered Copper: Add +$226.00
- Zinc: Add +$226.00
- Decorative Corners for Table Top: Add +$110.00
Shipping & Returns
**NOTE: See the General Shipping & Return Policy for further procedure guidelines in addition to this page.**
Stone County Ironworks Shipping:
Lead Times: ~ 6 weeks (Made to Order)
Stone County Ironworks Return Policy:
- You may return new, unopened items for a refund within 30 days of delivery.
- Expect to receive your refund within four weeks of shipping your package to Stone County designated return shipper.
- Custom Made and Custom Finished items not eligible for return.
- Product must be in the same condition as shipped.
- Product must be returned with original packaging.
- Product that is shipped un-assembled must be returned the same
- Product must be unused.
- Customer must have provided written notice of incomplete or damaged product within 48 hours of receipt.
- Non - resalable product is not returnable.
20% restocking fee will be deducted from refund for restocking.
Shipping for returns:
Customer is responsible for the cost and related shipping charges for returned item/order, which is deducted from refund.
Non-refundable freight charges:
Customer shall be responsible for outbound freight and handling charges incurred in connection with the original shipments of the Product.
- Nature of damage/defect should be noted i.e., shelf cracked, top smashed in corner, leg missing, etc.
- Please send photos via email.
- Because of the durable nature of iron, often times a damaged box does not indicate a damaged product.
- If you receive a damaged package, ask the shipper to let you inspect the product before signing.
- If the product is damaged, refuse the shipment and note the damage on the bill of lading.
- This will help us hold the shipper accountable for handling damages, and keep costs as low as possible.
Cancellations or any changes to an order must be noted i.e., item change, address change, etc.
We Also Recommend