Enclume Rectangle Baker's Cart with Wheels - Hammered Steel
This rolling kitchen cart is a more petite but stylish version of the Enclume Baker's Cart. It has four non-marring wheels that do not damage floors. The casters lock in place when preparing food. The uprights curve out to form handles on both sides of the cart. The side handles are great for hanging a towel or moving the cart around. You can easily move this utility cart from your kitchen to your dining area and prepare salads or desserts in front of your guests. The frame is a high-carbon steel that is very lightweight and durable. The beautiful butcher block cutting surface is made of a solid eastern maple wood. A great space saver and a must have for home cooks and chefs.
- 2 steel grid shelves - store bowls, pots, and pans
- Side handles - great for mobility
- 4-Heavy duty locking casters (wheels) - easy meal preparation
Measurements & Material
- Finish: Hammered Steel
- Butcher Block Top: Eastern maple
- 35" L x 24" W x 36" H
- 90 lbs. (1 box)
- All hardware included
Model #: BC2a
Made in USA
Q: "Are the wheels included?"
A: The wheels (heady duty casters) are included. Thanks for asking!
**Can't find the answer you're looking for? Contact us and we'll get back to you shortly. Please include full product name. Thank you! :)
Shipping & Returns
**NOTE: See the General Shipping & Return Policy for further procedure guidelines in addition to this page.**
In Stock Lead Times: ~ 3-5 business days
Enclume Return Policy:
- You may return new, unopened items for a refund within 30 days of delivery.
- Refunds will be processed within 5 days of receipt of the return. Credit card processing fees will not be refunded on customer remorse returns.
- Product must be in the same condition as shipped.
- Product must be returned in original carton with packaging.
- Product that is shipped un-assembled must be returned the same way.
- Product must be unused and unopened.
- Customer must have provided written notice of incomplete or damaged product within 48 hours of receipt.
- Non - resalable product is not returnable.
25% restocking fee will be deducted from refund for restocking.
Shipping for returns:
Customer is responsible for the cost and related shipping charges for returned item/order, which is deducted from refund.
Non-refundable freight charges:
Customer shall be responsible for outbound freight and handling charges incurred in connection with the original shipments of the Product.
- Customer must contact us within 48 hours of receipt of the Product. A damaged claim will be submitted to carrier if Product has been damaged in transit.
- Nature of damage/defect should be noted i.e., shelf cracked, top smashed in corner, leg missing, etc.
- Please send photos via email.
- Replacement orders for damaged or missing parts will be shipped within 3 business day upon request with no additional charge.
- Damages must be noted on the bill of lading/waybill upon deliver otherwise the customer assumes full responsibility of the damaged Product(s).
Cancellations or any changes to an order must be noted i.e., item change, address change, etc.
All sales are final on discontinued, clearance & “as is” Products.
Enclume provides 5 Year Limited Warranty with Care Instructions provided.
We Also Recommend
Chris & Chris Pro Chef Kitchen Cart Work Station - Natural or Espresso
Chris & Chris Pro Stadium Grill Kitchen Cart with Round Butcher Block Top - Acacia Wood
Chris & Chris Pro Stadium Kitchen Cart with Butcher Block, Acacia Wood