Stone County Ironworks Rustic Pine Hand Forged Iron Triangle Pot Rack - Bronze
Stone County Ironwork's signature Pine Collection is a stunning example of nature's detail expressed through exquisite craftsmanship. Enjoy the ephemerality of delicate pine needles, the rough texture of bark, and the quiet rhythm of pinecones; all rendered in solid, wrought iron. Each piece is individual to the blacksmith who created it. As in nature, no two branches are exactly alike.
The hand-forged pinecone, branch, twig, and needle design has a distinct organic feel that are unique elements. This pot rack is finished in hand rubbed bronze. The entire piece is hung from hand-forged hooks, which work well with the two 12" sections of chain provided or with optional forged extender hooks. Also, there are 8 pot hanger hooks provided. Additional chain and hooks are available.
- Detailed pine cone work
- Pine needles
- Distressed, Rustic style
- Eight (8) pine iron pot rack hooks - hang pots and pans
- Adjustable height
- Rectangular/square shape
What is Included
- Pot Rack
- Ceiling Plate
Specifications & Dimensions
- Overall Dimensions (Small Pot Rack): 26"W x 18"D x 14"H
- Overall Dimensions (Large Pot Rack): 38"W x 22.5"D x 15"H
- Chain Length: 12"
- Clearance to Ceiling: 12"
- Weight (Small Pot Rack): 28 lbs
- Weight (Large Pot Rack): 30 lbs
Wipe clean with dry cloth
Use a drill to mount into ceiling
Made in the USA
SKU: 904-070, 904-071
Shipping & Returns
**NOTE: See the General Shipping & Return Policy for further procedure guidelines in addition to this page.**
Stone County Ironworks Shipping:
Lead Times: ~ 4 - 6 weeks (Made to Order)
Stone County Ironworks Return Policy:
- You may return new, unopened items for a refund within 30 days of delivery.
- Expect to receive your refund within four weeks of shipping your package to Stone County designated return shipper.
- Custom Made and Custom Finished items not eligible for return.
- Product must be in the same condition as shipped.
- Product must be returned with original packaging.
- Product that is shipped un-assembled must be returned the same
- Product must be unused.
- Customer must have provided written notice of incomplete or damaged product within 48 hours of receipt.
- Non - resalable product is not returnable.
20% restocking fee will be deducted from refund for restocking.
Shipping for returns:
Customer is responsible for the cost and related shipping charges for returned item/order, which is deducted from refund.
Non-refundable freight charges:
Customer shall be responsible for outbound freight and handling charges incurred in connection with the original shipments of the Product.
- Nature of damage/defect should be noted i.e., shelf cracked, top smashed in corner, leg missing, etc.
- Please send photos via email.
- Because of the durable nature of iron, often times a damaged box does not indicate a damaged product.
- If you receive a damaged package, ask the shipper to let you inspect the product before signing.
- If the product is damaged, refuse the shipment and note the damage on the bill of lading.
- This will help us hold the shipper accountable for handling damages, and keep costs as low as possible.
Cancellations or any changes to an order must be noted i.e., item change, address change, etc.
We Also Recommend
Stone County Ironworks Dutch Oval Hand Forged Iron Pot Rack Free Hooks