Enclume Gourmet Island with Shelves - Hammered Steel
Enclume Gourmet Island fits any kitchen decor with its hammered steel finish. The two steel grid shelves provide plenty of storage for mixing bowls. The wide butcher block top work surface is made of solid maple that is excellent for baking or prepping meals. The frame is high-carbon steel that is very lightweight and durable. A great space saver and a must have for home cooks and chefs.
- 2 steel grid shelves - store bowls, pots, and pans
- Rests on hammered steel feet (caster wheels not included) - casters may be fitted for an added charge.
Measurements & Material
- Finish: Hammered Steel
- Butcher Block Top: Eastern maple
- 52" L x 21" D x 36" H
- 147 lbs. (4 boxes)
- All hardware included
Model #: GI1
Made in USA
Q: "Are there wheels on this?"
A: Caster wheels are not included, but they could be fitted. Please use our contact form here if interested. Thank you!
**Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask us directly and we'll get back to you shortly. Please include full product name. Thank you! :)
Shipping & Returns
**NOTE: See the General Shipping & Return Policy for further procedure guidelines in addition to this page.**
In Stock Lead Times: ~ 3-5 business days
Enclume Return Policy:
- You may return new, unopened items for a refund within 30 days of delivery.
- Refunds will be processed within 5 days of receipt of the return. Credit card processing fees will not be refunded on customer remorse returns.
- Product must be in the same condition as shipped.
- Product must be returned in original carton with packaging.
- Product that is shipped un-assembled must be returned the same way.
- Product must be unused and unopened.
- Customer must have provided written notice of incomplete or damaged product within 48 hours of receipt.
- Non - resalable product is not returnable.
25% restocking fee will be deducted from refund for restocking.
Shipping for returns:
Customer is responsible for the cost and related shipping charges for returned item/order, which is deducted from refund.
Non-refundable freight charges:
Customer shall be responsible for outbound freight and handling charges incurred in connection with the original shipments of the Product.
- Customer must contact us within 48 hours of receipt of the Product. A damaged claim will be submitted to carrier if Product has been damaged in transit.
- Nature of damage/defect should be noted i.e., shelf cracked, top smashed in corner, leg missing, etc.
- Please send photos via email.
- Replacement orders for damaged or missing parts will be shipped within 3 business day upon request with no additional charge.
- Damages must be noted on the bill of lading/waybill upon deliver otherwise the customer assumes full responsibility of the damaged Product(s).
Cancellations or any changes to an order must be noted i.e., item change, address change, etc.
All sales are final on discontinued, clearance & “as is” Products.
Enclume provides 5 Year Limited Warranty with Care Instructions provided.
We Also Recommend